Monday, August 17, 2009

A Shameless Plug for Dinner Zen

Dinner Zen

Have you tried Dinner Zen in Reston - South Lakes Shopping Center? It's a meal assembly place where you choose from their menu and set up a time to go make meals. They have everything ready and it's so easy! and healthy! and yummy! All you do is make it, take it home, and freeze it! Then, pop it in the oven or on the stovetop for an easy meal. One of our fellow challengers, Antoinette, told me about it. And, they have pre-made meals in their freezer - I've taken to getting those. It's quicker to just pick them up.

Not that I ever have it (ha ha) but they also have cheesecake made by this guy Marvin who lives in South Riding - to die for!!!

Just thought I'd mention it - in case you are getting bored of creative cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment