OK, I really don't feel like getting on the treadmill. It's Saturday afternoon and I feel like I've worked a full day - doing errands, wet-vacuuming the rug, laundry - you all know what I'm talking about. I even got out the drill and hung up a new towel rod in the bathroom. (I love HGTV.)
Anyway, since I didn't lose any pounds last week, I know I've got to shake things up, so I'm gonna do an hour if I can. Then dinner - shrimp on the grill. Then relaxing with a good book. No wine.
What's up with you this weekend? Are you motivated? I know Nicole is - she's on a great vacation, climbing mountains and stuff in Alaska!!!
UPDATE: three hours later: I ran/walked 4 miles on the treadmill, cooked dinner, took Dennis & Jeremy to Dick's Sporting Goods for some last minute school stuff and WORMS so they can fish tomorrow. And I survived!!! Now comes the good book part...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Motivated? Hmmmm... I have to tell you, it was pretty hard yesterday. Went to a birthday party for 1 yr. old twins - and it was a blow out BBQ. Hotter than heck outside, so I stayed in.... too close to the food table... I nibbled a lot more than I should have and you know how that goes... you want to try everything... and you really lose track of how much you've had, etc... etc...
ReplyDeleteBut, today is a new day. After a round of the morning chores and some stuff I have to do at the fire station, I'm planning on climbing on to the treadmill and turning on the TV and just going.... we'll see how far the going winds up to be... but going is better than not, right?
Oh - and I forgot to say... I'm so jealous Nicole! Alaska is on my 'bucket list'.... I will get there someday!!!! Hope you had a really great adventure.
ReplyDelete