Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thanks!

Hi Ladies! I finally lost my first bit of weight since we started .... almost one-half of one percent. It's not a lot -- but I'm hoping it's a real start. And, I wanted to thank you -- for that. Without this blog (and the LBD3 challenge), I'm pretty sure I would have just stayed steady at my current weight. (I lost about 15 pounds at the start of the year -- after hitting a very long plateau, I had convinced myself that maintaining was better than loosing weight -- only to gain it back.) I was just a bit too comfortable with maintaining, I think. I'm trying to just be more healthful -- get those fruits and veggies into me - along with other less healthful snacks. And, I've really tried to start walking. I grab 20 minutes at lunchtime when I can. My husband has also started walking for about half-an-hour with me in the evenings. Nicole - thanks for all your blog recommendations. I've started checking out "Prior Fat Girl" -- with the hope that it will be me one day. Good luck in the coming weeks to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment