Sunday, August 2, 2009

Obviously!

http://www.more.com/2030/6429-my-50-lb--weight-loss

Here's an article about losing 50 pounds at age 54. Hmmm, a little older than me, and I don't have to lose quite that much.... but she basically says:

(A) Eat healthy and sensibly - and - (B) Exercise

Duh!

That's what I'm doing! I hope it keeps working!!!

2 comments:

  1. It really is the best way..... but, oh, why is it so hard sometimes then???

    I went off track on Sunday and was feeling pretty deflated..... almost let myself fall into that trap of "well, you already blew it - what's a few more treats gonna do?" thing today - - but I was very proud of myself.... I stopped and said, 'hey, it was only one day - don't fall for that trap!' and I was able to stay the course today.

    One day at at time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right - one day at a time!!!

    ReplyDelete