Thanks for the congrats. I've recently made several lifestyle changes that have positively impacted my weight loss. First, I cut out alcohol entirely (tough, but necessary) and I began walking to my daily workouts (pilates twice a week and weight training three times a week) -it's two miles each way from my house to the pilates studio and gym so I've been walking four miles a day. And finally, I've started running again and will be training for a spring marathon. Please wish me endurance to keep this up! :)
Way to go Valorie!!! Any hints for the rest of us??
ReplyDeleteThanks for the congrats. I've recently made several lifestyle changes that have positively impacted my weight loss. First, I cut out alcohol entirely (tough, but necessary) and I began walking to my daily workouts (pilates twice a week and weight training three times a week) -it's two miles each way from my house to the pilates studio and gym so I've been walking four miles a day. And finally, I've started running again and will be training for a spring marathon. Please wish me endurance to keep this up! :)
ReplyDelete