Monday, August 10, 2009

Skinny Jeans class???

Oh yea, this is what I need!

Skinny Jeans Class

Actually, I am so lucky to be able to use the gym at work, along with the services of the trainers. Just today I met "my" new trainer - my previous one took a new position. Anyway, the new one, Chris, had me doing more than my usual strength training and weight lifting. I was doing lunges (ouch!) and push-ups (yes, 40 total) and sit-ups holding a medicine ball at arm's length.... I am psyched about all this because I know it's good to mix things up and give your body a push and a change once in a while. I think Chris and his lunges will get me off my plateau (at least I'm optimistic about it!)!!!

In October, we'll all have a little black dress / skinny jeans party. What do you say?

2 comments:

  1. A party? Definitely! Skinny jeans.... not sure I'll be ready for that! (ha ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always ready for a party. =) Jeans or Dresses work for me and we'll see about the 'skinny' part. :)

    ReplyDelete