Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Handful of Helpful Resources

Hello Ladies!

I’ve been meaning to pull together some resources that I love and find helpful and I hope you all do as well. Good luck to everyone in this challenge. We’re all in this together and the healthier we get those around us, the easier it is to stick with our programs forever! Best to you all.


Cheers! (with a reduced cal beverage please)

Nicole


Helpful Resources


Books I Love:

  • The Beck Diet – Not actually a diet at all, but how more about tips on how to stick to any diet for good.
  • Volumetrics – Feel full on less.
  • Mindless Eating – Why we eat more then we think we do and how our culture persuades us to do so.

Blogs I Read:

Email Newsletters I Get:

  • Hungry Girl – Helpful substitutions on high-fat foods.
  • Weight Loss Joy – Newsletters that deal with specific issues – mostly emotional triggers for eating and how to deal with them.
  • Runner’s World – A range of topics on running, fitness, and nutrition.

Magainzes I Receive:

  • Women’s Health
  • Self
  • EatingWell
  • Runner’s World
  • Weight Watchers Magazine

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. :) Always glad to share what I find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole - thanks so much. These really are great. The little black dress is my first effort at blogging ... so it's great to have some pointers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the blogging community - they are a family in and of themselves and can be such a huge support!!

    ReplyDelete